I thought we would take a break from the Kamakura pictures today…
10 Steps for Sending Christmas Cards from Japan
1. Walk to the store to select and purchase Christmas cards.
2. Write out cards.
3. E-mail people for updated addresses.
4. Address envelopes.
6. Realize that Japanese envelopes DO NOT contain glue or self-adhesive!
7. Walk to nearest store to buy glue.
8. Glue envelopes shut and hope that you have not glued the card to the envelope!
9. Walk to the post office.
10. Pay for postage and mail cards.
I have completed Steps # 1 – 8………Shawn is still stuck on Step # 2……….
We’ll see how steps # 9 – 10 go. Maybe the cards will arrive by Spring.